Eiffel Tower, Paris
Hi there, & you? I'm back with a new blogspot where I''ll be talking about my favorite monument in the world: The Eiffel Tower. Sharing different facts about it, and my experience. Also I will take you to it and we''ll be visiting it.If you have the opportunity to visit a monument in the world, visit the French capital's most beloved landmark: the Eiffel Tower. Now, I will tell you some interesting facts about it, a brief explanation of its history and my experience visiting it.
The Eiffel Tower is located in Paris, France. It's a Parisian landmark that is also a technological masterpiece in
building-construction history. Designed by the engineers Maurice Koechlin and Émile Nouguier, its definitive look by the architect Stephen Sauvestre and built by the French engineer Alexandre Gustave Eiffel and his collaborators.
It was the main exhibit of the Paris Exposition or World's Fair in 1889. Constructed to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution and to demonstrate France's industrial prowess to the world. It was built in two years, two months and three days. It was used in French army tests with communication antennas. Today, in addition to a tourist spot, it serves as a radio and television station.
It is the tallest structure in Paris and the most visited entrance monument in the world, with more than 7 million tourists every year. With a height of 324 meters, it was the highest structure in the world for 41 years.
Personally, when I went to Paris, 2 years ago and I felt so many emotions when I saw the Eiffel Tower. It was pretty amazing, incredible, stunning, marvelous and also I was really shocked and surprised. Traveling has always been my passion, since I traveled for the first time. I feel like you learn about other countries culture and traditions and you can enjoy it very much!
linda torre papi
ResponderEliminarmera wooooo
ResponderEliminarfino filipino
ResponderEliminarMe gusta que la temática del blog sea en el idioma en inglés. Se ve más personalizado.
ResponderEliminarME ENCANTA!!!
ResponderEliminar